Fresh meat selection available every day at Boone’s Butcher Shop.
FAVORITES & SPECIALTIES
Do you have any specialties or items you recommend?
Oh yeah we do!
- Our Special Marinated Boneless Pork Chops – these bad boys are ready for the grill! The secret to getting the perfect pork chop is to let them steam for 20-30 minutes after you grill them. We line a small cooler with aluminum foil, place the chops in the cooler and shut the top. The steam makes them extra juicy and tender!
- Homemade Bratwurst – also perfect for grillin’! Try our brats with cheddar cheese or hot brats with pepper jack cheese. We also make an all-beef bratwurst. Find them in our freezer section!
- Fresh Stuffed Sausage with Cheese – what’s better than our homemade breakfast sausage? Our homemade breakfast sausage stuffed into a natural casing with chunks of cheese inside, that’s what!
- Boone’s All Meat Bologna and Hotdogs and Pit Ham– we partnered with a family owned and operated butcher shop in southern Indiana to develop Boone’s All Meat Bologna and Hotdogs. It only takes one taste to make you a believer! Ask for a sample of our bologna and ham in the deli.
- Beef Summer Sausage and Snack Sticks – made and cooked right here in our plant! Choose plain or with pepper jack cheese.
- Seasoned Stuffed Pork Chops – pork chops stuffed with our homemade breakfast sausage and then covered in our unique Piggie Rub. Meant to be cooked low and slow. Talk about a belly-filler!
- Fresh Ground Beef, Chuck and Sirloin – we grind fresh beef every morning. You can taste the difference. If our ground beef is a little brown in the middle, don’t worry, that’s normal for natural ground beef with no preservatives. Check out our FAQ on that here.
- Pork Burgers – try them plain or with our BBQ seasoning. We make excellent beef burgers too, but sometimes you just need something a little different!
- Sweet Bourbon Glaze – this sauce is finger-lickin’ good! Great on pork and chicken, our favorite way is basted on baby back ribs. Makes a great dipping sauce too!
- Boone’s Ultimate Steak & Roast Rub – our favorite steak and roast seasoning. It’s a great classic dry rub that can be sprinkled on almost anything. Put it on one of our bone-in chuck roasts or a cowboy ribeye steak.